18 Jan, 2008
Get directory size using Linux command
du -hs /var/www/
You may omit the directory path if you’d like to find out the size of the current directory that you are in.
For more Linux/Unix commands, visit Useful Linux Commands page or refer to the following book.
Other similar posts that you might be interested in:
- Backuping and restoring a single table using mysqldump
- How to redirect old pages to new pages using htaccess
- Links Love Series 3: Web server administration (Unix/Linux)
- 13 FREE iPhone Apps for Web Developers
- Book Review: Drupal 6 Content Administration
- www vs. non-www 301 redirect
- 25 Most Dangerous Programming Errors