7 Days Traffic Building Exercise – Day 5
Day 5: Write a round-up link post
On Day 5, we wrote a round-up blog post titled Weekly Round-up: 15 must read development, design and blogging articles. The idea of round-up post is not new, but it has become increasingly popular in recent years for a few reasons; 1) People find them useful (some of them are in fact more useful than your regular content post) 2) It facilitates communication between your blog and other relevant blogs 3) It is fairly easy to write. With our round-up blog post, we sent trackbacks to all those blogs that we linked to in order to create awareness and assist in traffic building exercise.
To better organise the links for your weekly round-up post, you can create a draft post at the beginning of the week, and update it whenever you read something you’d like to share. Another way to organise the links is to bookmark them in your social bookmarking accounts like Delicious and StumbleUpon and label/tag them appropriately.
Time spent: 1 hour
Read how it all started: 7 Days Traffic Building Exercise
Other similar posts that you might be interested in:
- 7 Days Traffic Building Exercise
- 7 Days Traffic Building Exercise – Review
- 7 Days Traffic Building Exercise – Result coming soon!
- 7 Days Traffic Building Exercise – Day 7
- 7 Days Traffic Building Exercise – Day 6
- 7 Days Traffic Building Exercise – Day 1
- WordPress iPhone App – a step by step user guide to using WordPress for iPhone