Facebook Блеск see Ei Sabai is an accomplished woman in technology with a passion for knowledge sharing and continuous learning. She has been sharing her thoughts via her written words for more than a decade and she learns a lot from reading, writing and observing those around her.
https://www.instagram.com/alasar78/ Instagram Детейлинг A few years ago, she realised that women in technology are under-represented in the media and industry and she wanted to change that. She believes that change starts with herself and therefore, she started speaking at local meet ups, institutions and companies with the hope to get recognition for women in technology and leadership positions and to inspire others to do the same. She has also given talks internationally; she gave a talk on developing for a seamless user experience at a technical conference in Dublin, Ireland and most recently, she spoke about her personal leadership model at a leader program in Silicon Valley, California, USA.
Facebook Автостудия Глянец Topics she speaks about include web development, personal leadership, entrepreneurship, career development, diversity and women in technology.
https://www.facebook.com/detailing.com.ua Facebook Детейлинг Ei Sabai brings authenticity, warmth, humor and useful insights to her talks and she customises each talk for her particular audience, whether they are students, entrepreneurs, technical groups, people managers or executives.
https://www.instagram.com/detailing_studio Instagram Автостудия Глянец If you would like to engage Ei Sabai to speak at your next conference or event, please get in touch with her on LinkedIn or Twitter. You may also view her photos from past speaking engagements.
Her most recent talks are:
- Hiring the best technical talent like a boss – YOW! CTO Summit, December 2017
- How to Survive & Thrive as an Engineering Leader – DevFest by Google Developer Group, November 2017
- Beyond Diversity: Bringing out the Inclusive Leader in You – Inclusive Diversity & Leadership meetup, November 2017
- Owning your Career Development Like a Boss – Girl Geeks Dinner (Sydney), March 2017
- Creating Career Development for Engineering Teams – YOW! CTO Summit, December 2016
- The Keys to Personal Leadership – Emerging Leaders Program, September 2016