Before you think this advice (prioritise Leadership) only applies to those in senior executives positions, let me assure you that leadership has got nothing to do with positions or titles. In fact, there are many in positions of authority that are far from being leaders.
So, this is what I mean when I say prioritise Leadership.
As an individual contributor in a team, prioritising Leadership means:
- Being inclusive by treating everyone with respect and integrity
- Being an ally to those who are part of marginalised communities by taking tangible actions
- Being a mentor and sharing what you know with someone who would benefit from your knowledge
As a manager, prioritising Leadership means:
- Setting the direction for your team and providing the necessary guidance and support to help the team achieve their goals
- Giving career development opportunities for your team members
- Creating an environment which fosters creativity and collaboration
As an entrepreneur, prioritising Leadership means:
- Providing thought leadership by sharing your knowledge and expertise
- Being an example in driving innovation and creativity
- Inspiring others by generating new ideas and executing on them
Make 2023 your best year yet.
2023 Leadership Planner with 12 Essential Leadership Competencies
Learn a new leadership competency every month and apply it in real life.
The 12 Leadership Competencies that you will learn in this planner are:
- Inspiring others
- Leading change
- Strategic thinking
- Customer focus
- Driving execution
- Cultivating partnerships
- Setting direction
- Emotional intelligence
- Fostering innovation
Thought Leadership Strategy Workbook
Be crystal clear about
- Your strengths
- Your offering
- Your audience
- Your elevator pitch
- Your goals
- Your marketing funnel
to differentiate yourself from competitors and stand out in a crowded marketplace.